Christiane Northrup, M.D.
Women’s Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author www.drnorthrup.com
I have been doing Resistance Flexibility (RF) sessions with Bob and his elite trainers for two years. Those two hour sessions — which I’ve been participating in whenever possible – often by scheduling 4-6 sessions over a couple days – have significantly improved my posture, sleep, digestion, sweating, and even my looks!
Author The Genius of Flexibility
Director The Genius of Flexibility Centers
Both endoscopic and ultrasound imaging validate the incredible changes that occur in the flexibility, elasticity, and rejuvenation of all the myofascial tissues when a person tenses and resists the muscle they are stretching. The muscle, fascia, tendons, ligaments, and joint capsule all benefit. The clinical trail we conducted and presented at the third International Fascia Congress proved that when you Resistance Flexibility Train a muscle that you achieve 10 times the increases in flexibility compared to any method reported in the scientific literature!
Using Resistance Flexibility to increase the length and strength of the hamstrings can help to repair and prevent low back pain and ACL injury.
“Flexible hamstrings = no back or knee pain”
This is a multi-part post about Dr. Northrup’s experience with Resistance Flexibility.
- Dr. Christiane Northrup’s Introduction to Resistance Flexibility
- Self and Assisted Resistance Flexibility Exercises
- Changes in posture, sleep, digestion, and more with Resistance Flexibility
- Resistance Flexibility, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and 16 Genetic Personality Types
- Resistance Flexibility and what you don’t know that you don’t know
- Resistance Flexibility and where I am now
And be sure to check out Dr. Northrup’s latest book Goddesses Never Age!