Level I Resistance Flexibility Technology (RFT) Certification
Practice and Principles, Self & Assisted RFT Stretches
December 19-20, 2022
Monday, December 19 — 9 am - 5 pm
Mon 12/19 — 9 am - 5 pm
Tuesday, December 20 — 9 am - 5 pm
Tue 12/20 — 9 am - 5 pm
561 Boylston St. 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Two Day Training and 8 hours each day Follow-up Virtual Training with an Elite Trainer recommended
Resistance Flexibility compared to Traditional Stretching: Traditional stretching maximally lengthen muscles in attempting to increase flexibility. Traditional does not work otherwise everyone would already be flexible, and stay flexible throughout their lives.
Resistance Flexibility is based on the scientific discovery that muscles need to contract while being stretched, like how all animals stretch. As the muscles eccentrically contract while being stretched, the muscles release enzymes that result in transfiguration of the fascia and regeneration of the other tissues. Muscles eccentrically contract while being elongated to produce immediate, cumulative, and sustainable increases in flexibility and strength. Predictable concomitant benefits can occur for each of the 16 different types of RFT stretches: biomechanical, physiological, psychological, emotional, and spiritual. RFT is a subtractive technology removing the traumas and ADFST.
WARNING: Without the contraction of the muscles during the stretch, potential damage can occur to joint structures and increases in flexibility do not occur and are not sustainable. Science and RFT research presented.
COURSE OBJECTIVE Practice 16 types of Self RFT Stretches — Eight for the lower body and eight for the upper body. Experience how fascial resistance during stretching has 2-6 X’s the resistive force compared to those muscle’s maximal strength. Dramatic changes in fascia from RFT. Using tension and contraction while stretching helps to prevent injury while dramatically increasing flexibility and strength. Learn the foundational principles about flexibility and strength- four aspects of stretching, the 5 conscious choices, 3 Dimensional Vectors for each muscle group, need for strength versus stretch, balancing muscle groups, variations for each stretch, recovery,…
COST: $950 (ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 25)
THE GENIUS OF FLEXIBILITY CENTER
561 BOYLSTON ST 2ND FL BOSTON MASS
CONTACT: JENNIFER FELDMAN 404-408-8480
RECOMMENDATION: MENTORSHIP PROGRAM “From a decade of RFT Trainings, I found that participants need follow up coaching to develop themselves and others using RFT. “ Cooley A RFT Certified Elite Trainer can coach you via Virtual 1 ½ hr Sessions once or twice each month. Cost $175/session. CERTIFICATION FOR RFT LEVELS REQUIRES COMPLETION OF COURSE WORK REQUIREMENTS. LEVEL I COURSEWORKTotal Time Required — 64 Hours
- Self RFT — 16 Hours
- Learn how to help yourself.
- Discover the psychological concomitants associated with RF.
- Use the data you learn about yourself through self-stretching as a guide for how to have others help you when you are assisted.
- Develop free attentional focus.
- Trade assisting with another certification participant — 24 Hours
- It is essential that you be stretched regularly. You need to experience RF on your own body to experience the possible changes within yourself. This will allow you to provide the same experience for others.
The physical demands of this work require that you are continuously developed. Your body will break down if you are not assisted regularly.
- You also need to learn how to communicate with others in a way that will allow them to help you.
- RFT an RFT Trainer to upgrade your skill level. RFT an RFT Trainer allows the trainer to experience your assisting skills directly in order to provide you with direct feedback.
- Learn how to communicate with clients, problem solve, work with a wide variety of types, develop a person in many ways, enhance your technique, learn how to assist, and more.
Recommended Schedule The 64 hours of coursework must be completed within four months to take the Certification test, otherwise the course must be retaken. We recommend completing your hours on a weekly basis. The following schedule is an example that you can follow to complete your hours within two months.
- Self RFT
- 30 minutes a day, four days a week
- Trade assisting with another Certification student
- One hour of paired assisting three time a week
- (30 minutes of assistance for each student, then switch)
- Assist a RFT Trainer
- One 2 hour session per week
- Assist a RFT in their private sessions
- One 2 hour session every two weeks
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary.
Thank you for registering
We look forward to stretching with you!
You should receive an email confirmation shortly.
Becoming flexible in all ways...