Shattering the False Myths And Beliefs About Stretching Forever
In 1978, while walking across the street, I was struck by an automobile traveling over 70 mph. In an attempt to rehabilitate myself, I discovered the 'inside secret' of stretching - that muscles stretch only when they CONTRACT while lengthening. This is a natural or organic way muscles stretch. Contracting muscles while lengthening them has come to be called Resistance Flexibility and Strength Training (RFST).
There's a 'new way to stretch' that will finally give you the results that you have always expected from flexibility training.
Myth: Muscles become more flexible by simply stretching them. If this were true than everyone would be more flexible — but they are not.
Reality: You must CONTRACT a muscle continuously while lengthening it to produce immediate increases in flexibility. Muscles do not stretch the way most everyone in the world now thinks they do!
Resistance Flexibility and Strength Training (RFST) offers immediate, cumulative, and permanent increases in flexibility; takes the pain out of stretching, and protects you from injuring yourself by over-stretching. Provides stretches for 16 unique muscle groups with concomitant physiological and psychological benefits.
New and original scientific research on flexibility validates this 'revolutionary' flexibility system, and is being used to create the upcoming new flexibility fitness equipment.
The simplicity of how muscles truly stretch by using resistance is the power behind Resistance Flexibility Training. The discovery of this "new idea" about stretching appears too simple and too obvious not to have been discovered before. Resisting while stretching is natural. Most people start stretching for physical reasons, but they continue to stretch because they have learned that predictable upgrades in their physiological and psychological health can occur by doing specific stretches.
There is ZERO PAIN during resistance flexibility training and absolutely no discomfort in the joint structures. Significant biomechanical upgrades occur from Resistance Flexibility as well as 16 types of predictable concomitant physiological and psychological upgrades.
Resistance Flexibility and Strength Training (RFST):
- offers immediate, cumulative, and permanent increases in flexibility
- takes the pain out of stretching
- protects one from injuring themselves by over-stretching
- results in gains in both strength and aerobic capacity
- improves performance accuracy
- creates more powerful, explosive, and core stable movements
Increases in Resistance Flexibility also result in:
- corrective realignment of bone rotational interrelationships
- removing chronic joint stress
- re-establishing optimal bio-mechanical efficiency
Regular, repeated practice of RFST can produce:
- greater strength from the same muscle mass. As muscles become more flexible, they become more efficient producers of force
- greater range of motion producing enhanced athletic performance in the form of speed and agility gains
- improved muscle function, so that your body is able to perform more complex movements with ease
- more optimal biomechanical alignment which leads to a more comfortable body that can withstand higher stresses and repeated actions at the joints
- a more robust skeletal structure that is less prone to injuries and breakdowns
- increased stamina and muscle recovery which allows the same body to perform more powerfully with less effort
RFST is the missing link in preventative medicine as it:
- takes a proactive role in targeting specific areas of potential injury
- removes chronic injuries
- upgrades kinetic bio-mechanics with concomitant improvement in physiological and psychological health
..Becoming flexible in all ways.
What you thought and felt about stretching will forever change.
Entirely new ideas and discoveries about flexibility.
The secret weapon for athletic and artistic excellence.
Stretches your reality, not just your body.
A 'subtractive' technology—training that leaves no residue.
It's not a trend.
Removing the pain from your body, removes the pain from your life.
The benefits are so lasting.
I lost chronic pain and gained strength immediately.
I'm becoming more flexible and healthy than I had ever dreamed possible.
I have gained perspective on how to be more alive.
I have some 'heavy duty' catching-up to do.
I've learned not to accept anything less than what I want.
A feeling of newness pervades me.
I speak in middle C.
Stretching removes my biases...opens me to everything.
Nothing has improved my athletic ability like stretching.
Stretching is great... it will always be part of my life.
I've learned to be present, past, future and timeless.
Raises the quality of my life.
Not just extraordinary changes, but extraordinary rates of change.
I am ten years younger.
It has forever altered my understanding of people and life.
I feel at home with myself.
Exercises that can be used to increase both flexibility and strength.
The benefits are immediate, cumulative and permanent.
A self-diagnostic tool for physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental health.
For the first time, I'm building a life I can be proud of.
I am doing things that use to be "a stretch" for me to do.
Energizes my mind and keeps me learning.
Teaches me to be more of who I truly am.
Restores the natural balance and symmetry of my body.
Gives me another chance, and then another, and another...
Allows my body to become what I wish.
It immediately unravels me.
Everything becomes organic.
All the layers of defense around me are coming down.
I can access abilities that I only dreamed of having before.
I look for everyone's genius now.
My body is smoother, more graceful, and contained.
It is contagious.
It makes so much sense.
The Flexibility Training of Bob Cooley
A 'New Way to Stretch'
Something the world has not yet seen.
You will be forever more flexible.