Level II Resistance Flexibility Technology (RFT) Certification
Principles of Assisted RF
Intermediate Self & Assisted RF
Santa Barbara, CA
November 5-6, 2022
Saturday, November 5 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sat 11/5 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, November 6 — 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 11/6 — 9 am - 5 pm
914-A Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Two Day Training and 8 hours each day
Follow-up Virtual Training with an Elite Trainer Recommended
The Real Way to Stretch That Works. Becoming flexible in all ways.
Resistance Flexibility is based on the scientific discovery that muscles need to contract while being stretched, like how all animals stretch. As the muscles eccentrically contract while being stretched, the muscles release enzymes that result in transfiguration of the fascia and regeneration of the other tissues. Muscles eccentrically contracting while being elongated to produce immediate, cumulative, and sustainable increases in flexibility and strength. Predictable concomitant benefits can occur for each of the 16 different types RFT stretches: biomechanical, physiological, psychological, emotional, and spiritual. RFT is a subtractive technology removing the traumas and ADFST.
WARNING: Without the contraction of the muscles during the stretch potential damage can occur to joint structures and increases in flexibility do not occur and are not sustainable.
Practice 16 Assisted RFT Stretches — Six degrees of freedom of joints create 8 kinematic patterns for the lower and upper body. Analyze where Accumulated Dense Fascia and Scar Tissue (ADFST) is in the 16 muscle groups. Begin to develop the ‘feel’ for successful assisting.
Topics Include: RFT Applied Kinesiology- Two actions of muscles, When to Stretch and when to Strengthen, 3 Dimensional Vector Approach to Assisting, ,Bone Rotational Interrelationships (BRI),5 Conscious Choices,16 Types of Tissue Heath, Basic Problem Solving
COST: $1,150 (ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 25)
THE GENIUS OF FLEXIBILTY CENTER
914A SANTA BARBARA ST
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101
CONTACT: JENNIFER FELDMAN 404-408-8480
RECOMMENDATION: MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
“From a decade of RFT Trainings, I found that participants need follow up coaching to develop themselves and others using RFT. “ Cooley
A RFT Certified Elite Trainer can coach you via Virtual 1 ½ hr Sessions once or twice each month. Cost $175/session.
CERTIFICATION IN RFT LEVELS REQUIRES COMPLETION OF COURSE WORK REQUIREMENTS.
Level II Coursework
Total Time Required — 64 Hours
Self RFT — 16 Hours
Learn how to help yourself.
Discover the psychological concomitants associated with RF.
Use the data you learn about yourself through self stretching as a guide for how to have others help you when you are assisted.
Develop free attentional focus.
Trade assisting with another Affiliate student — 24 Hours
It is essential that you be stretched regularly. You need to experience RF on your own body in order to experience the possible changes within yourself. This will allow you to provide the same experience for others.
The physical demands of this work require that you are continuously developed. Your body will break down if you are not assisted regularly.
You also need to learn how to communicate with others in a way that will allow them to help you.
Assist an Elite Trainer (ET) / ACT Instructor — 16 Hours
Stretch an Elite Trainer / ACT Instructor to upgrade your skill level. Stretching an ET / ACT Instructor allows the trainer to experience your assisting skills directly in order to provide you with direct feedback.
Assist an ET / ACT Instructor in their private sessions — 8 Hours
Learn how to communicate with clients, problem solve, work with a wide variety of types, develop a person in many ways, enhance your technique, learn how to assist, and more.
The 64 hours of coursework must be completed within four months in order to take the Affiliate Certification test, otherwise the course must be retaken. We recommend completing your hours on a weekly basis. The following schedule is an example that you can follow to complete your hours within two months.
30 minutes a day, four days a week
Trade assisting with another Certification participant
One hour of paired assisting three time a week
(30 minutes of assistance for each student, then switch)
Assist a RFT Trainer
One 2 hour session per week
Assist a RFT Trainer in their private sessions
One 2 hour session every two weeks
Total = 8 hours per week of for two months
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary. Check out our favorite restaurants.
Thank you for registering
We look forward to stretching with you!
You should receive an email confirmation shortly.
Becoming flexible in all ways...