Level V Resistance Flexibility Technology (RFT) Certification with Bob Cooley
Concordant Analysis and Strategy
Santa Barbara, CA
October 1-7, 2018
Monday, October 1 — 8 am - 6 pm
Mon 10/1 — 8 am - 6 pm
Tuesday, October 2 — 8 am - 6 pm
Tue 10/2 — 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday, October 3 — 8 am - 6 pm
Wed 10/3 — 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday, October 4 — 8 am - 6 pm
Thu 10/4 — 8 am - 6 pm
Friday, October 5 — 8 am - 6 pm
Fri 10/5 — 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday, October 6 — 8 am - 6 pm
Sat 10/6 — 8 am - 6 pm
Sunday, October 7 — 8 am - 6 pm
Sun 10/7 — 8 am - 6 pm
@ The Genius of Flexibility Santa Barbara
914-A Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
The Genius of Flexibility is pleased to announce Level V of Bob Cooley's Resistance Flexibility Affiliate Certification Training: Concordant Analysis and Strategy
This event is offered to ACT participants that have been approved by The Genius of Flexibility Center and is designed to delve deeper into the concepts, principles, and practice of RF.
The purpose of this course is to teach participants how to use different strategies and analytical tools to create a concordant plan to better help themselves and the people they work with. Strategy and analysis lectures will immerse participants into the four different colliding analysis data.
- Tuition: $3500
- Level V Certification is a one week course (Monday - Sunday / 8 am - 6 pm)
- Level V is taught by Bob Cooley and Elite Trainers
- Participants are assisted by an Elite Trainer (ET) twice each weekday (two 1 hour sessions)
- ETs are assisted by participants for one hour each weekday
- Attendance is limited to participants approved by The Genius of Flexibility Center
- All participants receive a certification manual
- Public GPT lecture / participation occurs on Saturday night
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 9:00 am 16 types of stretches to experience GPT. Four types of stretches each weekday and all 16 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 9:00 - 10:00 am ETs assisted by participants 10:00 - Noon Participants are assisted by ETs for one hour Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch Break 1:00 - 2:30 pm Two Analysis and Strategy Lectures 2:30 - 6:00 pm Participants are assisted by an ET for one hour. ETs will also be working in private sessions with clients during this time frame and the one hour sessions for participants will be scheduled accordingly.
Saturday and Sunday
8:00 - 9:30 am Cooley Yoga Class - GPT and RFST 9:30 - 10:00 am Breakfast 10:00 - Noon Group RFST assisting of ET and Participants Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch Break 1:00 - 4:00 pm Three Anaylsis and Strategy Lectures 4:00 - 6:30 pm Dinner Break 6:30 - 8:00 pm Saturday — Public GPT Lecture / Participation / Typing
Sunday — Entertainment
LEVEL V — Concordant Analysis and Strategy
- Physical Analysis
- Lower Body
- Upper Body
- Four Types of Postures / Spiral Analysis
- 8 Joints / Muscle Groups
- Tissue Model - Accumulated Dense Fascia and Scar Tissue
- Physiological Health - 16 Organ Systems
- Psychological Analysis
- 16 Subscales
- Integration / Balancing / Unconscious
- Weak Link / Bilaterally Symmetrical Individuals
- Four Principles
- Emotional Analysis
- Types of Emotionality / Personality / Good Looks
- Breathing - Tension and Relaxation
- Spiritual Analysis
- Virtues and Transgressions / Sixteen Types of Enlightenment
- Reaction / Yielding and Perspective
- Sustainable Lifestyle
- Special Topics
- Elite Performers
- Serious Medical Concerns
- Client Reports, Communication, Confidentiality, Session Series, Classes, Workshops, Other Modalities
- Yearly Continuing Education Conference
- Cancellation Policy: Payments will be refunded minus payment processor fees for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to course initiation. No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 30 days of course initiation, however, tuition may be used as credit for other events, to be used within one year of original event. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable upon course initiation. The Genius of Flexibility reserves the right to cancel any event at any time, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Please note that this event may be filmed for educational and promotional purposes.
- Private sessions also available at our center. Those traveling from out of town may want to arrive a day or two early and/or stay later to partake. Please contact us for more information and scheduling.
- Wear or bring comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please bring a stretching mat if possible.
- We have filtered water and cups available but you may want to bring a water bottle.
- We will be taking a one hour break for lunch each day. We have a refrigerator at the studio that you can store your lunch/snacks in if necessary. Check out our favorite restaurants.